- At Home Care Options
- Self Directed Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care
- Transitioning Home
- Assisted Living Services
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- End of Life Care
Comfort Keepers Offers Private Duty Nursing in Reno, NV and Surrounding Areas
Private duty nursing provides skilled care for seniors with advanced needs, right in the comfort of home
Sometimes family at home caregivers or senior helpers just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers private duty nursing services can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing RNs and senior helpers provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
Contact Comfort Keepers home care solutions of Reno, NV today to learn more about our senior helpers and private duty nursing services.
How Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
Contact Us Today!
Thank You. Someone from our Comfort Keepers team will reach out to you shortly.